Dark Skies Severe Weather Seminar Master of Ceremonies
- Chief Meteorologist from August, 1999 to present. Morning meteorologist from September, 1990 to August, 1999. On-air television Meteorologist for 5, 6, 9, and 10 PM newscasts.
- Provide live and recorded weekday morning and afternoon weather forecasts for radio stations WMGN, WWQM, and WTDY in Madison, WI, WCLO and WJVL in Janesville, WI, WGLR-AM/FM in Lancaster, WI and WPVL-AM/FM in Platteville, WI.
- Provide daily forecast updates and weather content for Channel 3000 web site (www.channel3000.com).
- Present weather educational talks for schools and severe weather seminars for businesses and the general public.
WEA upgrade, warning system
Dane County warning systems
Meteorologist in Charge
Victor Gensini Ph.D., CCM.
Department of Geographic and Atmospheric Sciences
Northern Illinois University.
Extreme Weather, Climate Variability/Change
American Family Insurance. Insurance needs, flood insurance, structural means.
The Policies and Procedures Administrator provides technical and expert guidance to the Claims Operations division. Initiates strategic development of tools, techniques, and processes to improve the quality and productivity of claims handling. Manages departmental projects and delivers training to enhance job proficiency and competency in all facets of the claims process. Collaboration with the other Claim Product areas to provide project support, research, and advice to achieve our corporate Mission, Vision, and Values and Claims Operations division goals. Monitors compliance with corporate and divisional procedures and policies.
Cooperative Institute for Mesoscale Meteorological Studies (CIMMS)/University of Oklahoma (OU).
Attendees participation – severe storm exercise.
Atmospheric Scientist with a focus on:
– Numerical Weather Prediction
– Cloud Modeling
– Data Analysis & Visualization.