Dark Skies Severe Weather Seminar Master of Ceremonies
- Chief Meteorologist from August, 1999 to present. Morning meteorologist from September, 1990 to August, 1999. On-air television Meteorologist for 5, 6, 9, and 10 PM newscasts.
- Provide live and recorded weekday morning and afternoon weather forecasts for radio stations WMGN, WWQM, and WTDY in Madison, WI, WCLO and WJVL in Janesville, WI, WGLR-AM/FM in Lancaster, WI and WPVL-AM/FM in Platteville, WI.
- Provide daily forecast updates and weather content for Channel 3000 web site (www.channel3000.com).
- Present weather educational talks for schools and severe weather seminars for businesses and the general public.
Warning Coordination Meteorologist at National Weather Service-Milwaukee
Dane County Emergency Management
Dr. Louis Uccellini
Assistant Administrator for Weather Services, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), and Director, National Weather Service
Dr. Leigh Orf
Observing and Modeling Supercell Thunderstorms and Tornadoes
- Associate Scientist, Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Systems (CIMSS).
- His research focuses on severe weather, including supercell thunderstorms, tornadoes, & downburst
- He is especially interested in obtaining new insight into the atmosphere by efficiently utilizing high-performance computing (HPC) resources, such as the Blue Waters supercomputer.
- His past presentations have included the International Computing for the Atmospheric Sciences Symposium, Sept. 15, 2015, Annecy, France – Valparaiso University 13th Annual Great Lakes Meteorology Conference & the 19th annual Severe Storms & Doppler Radar Conference.
Community Preparedness Program Specialist
FEMA, Region V
American Family Insurance
Personal Lines Product Research Senior Specialist
- New home construction
- Homeowner’s insurance policy
Dr. Shane Hubbard
Associate Researcher Space Science and Engineering Center University of Wisconsin
Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Systems (CIMSS)